Thursday 12 November 2015

10% off music, games, TV & Movies




Some of you have been seeing a saving of 10% off some content that you've purchased from Google Play just because you are a Google Play Music subscriber.

I haven't had an email or a notification since the offer started but this morning I had a section dedicated to the offer show up after replacing my expired credit card in for Google Play Music subscription. Sadly the offer doesn't apply to magazines, books or in-app purchases but it's still a very nice gesture from Google nonetheless.

There isn't any date as to when the offer ends but it won't be running forever. The more you buy the more you'll save in the long run.I'm going for The Hunt for Red October. Probably my favourite film of all time. The Corrs have a new album available for pre-order and the 10% discount works on that too.

Thanks Google. 


No comments:

Post a Comment